My Professional Background
Principal, Qoppa, LLC.
Mar 2017 - Present
- Creative Design consulting and Front-End Development for Placewise Media
- Brand Design and Packaging for Total Concentrates
- Brand Design, Development, and Sales Material Production for Refinition
- SEO, Content, and Marketing Identity development for Everest Apothecary, Medical Cannabis
Senior Director, Development at Placewise Media
Dec 2014 - Mar 2017
- Senior Technology Executive
- Developed and integrated component based, modular architecture for site development.
- Manage Technology Development Team across multiple disciplines (Front-End, Back-End, Data-science).
- Responsible for managing and maintaining over 700 sites, SPA's and micro-sites.
- Grew MRR from $235k to $309k ($3.7MM yearly), between Dec. 2014 and Feb. 2016, while reducing overhead expenses related to site setup and development.
- Led team through development of static site generator for consumable API data integration into sites.
- Coordinate strategic product development decisions with executive team, marketing, and sales teams.
Software Engineer at GLG
Apr 2014 - Dec 2014
- Front-End Development SME
- Polymer Components
- Mobile Application Design and Development
- Developed and Curated Style Guide and Pattern Library for Internal Applications
- Designed Gamification Icons for Happenings Mobile App
Manager, Front-End Development at Time Warner Cable
Jan 2013 - Apr 2014
Front-End Development Manager, eCommerce & Interactive Marketing
- Developed ground-up responsive framework for Time Warner Cable® website and eCommerce portal.
- Prepared UX/UI responsive pattern styleguide for brand equity.
- Took over all front-end development responsibilities from 3rd party vendor and streamlined page build times to meet department deadlines.
- Created Rapid Component Prototyping system for quick, modular element iteration of design ideas on-the-fly with stakeholders. Contribute to Sprint Planning and Closures as technical SME with regards to achievable deadlines and prioritizing development agility.
- Developed company-wide HTML5 & CSS3 ‘Best-Practices’ for development teams' Wiki to serve as training and documentation for future development initiatives.
Senior Web Design and Development Consultant at Time Warner Cable
Sep 2012 - Jan 2013
Design and development of UX/UI for relaunch of the TWC® customer facing site
- Report to Sr. Director, eCommerce and Interactive Marketing, developing front-end code and solutions across teams and platforms.
- Led design and development initiative for Responsive site creation with outside design firm.
- Work with Art Director on all cross-browser visual consistency issues.
- Influenced web form flow, layout, and transitional functionality. Developed Movies-On-Demand web application.
Creative Director at Oralabs, Inc.
May 2012 - Sep 2012
Manage and execute web development and marketing direction for products and services.
Email Marketing, Product & Packaging Design, Web Design & Development, Video Production, Catalog Layout & Design, Marketing Team lead.
- Lead development and execution of all web and media assets for all departments.
- Coordinate and execute the experience design for external digital communications and web sites, including content development, user research, user-centered design processes, project leadership, and user experience prototyping and development.
- Create visual design, including typography, visual concept, logo and icon design for web and collateral UI design.
- Lead design team on new product packaging for co-branding partnership with Procter & Gamble's oral care line.
- Oversee seamless integration of order fulfillment (EDI) with front-end order entry.
- Develop and integrate data-driven analysis and reporting features to sales and leadership team.
- Design & develop creative marketing materials for all inbound and outbound marketing efforts.
- Develop Responsive HTML email template program for all outbound marketing collateral. Average CTOR of 18.2% to targeted and segmented subscriber lists with forwards averaging 0.7%
- Key contributions to process flow for marketing collateral approval.
- Facilitate marketing meetings with department heads to insure consistent message.
Front End UX/UI Engineer at Placewise Media
Sep 2011 - May 2012
Second-chair for all front-end development and UX/UI evolution.
Development of Multi-Tiered Mall and Commercial Property sites. HTML5 and CSS3 compliant, socially enhanced, fluid designs.
- Responsible for development and delivery of over 80 large mall and commercial property web sites.
- Worked with management and technical team on UX/UI direction for integrating sites with socially-enhanced features and layouts.
- Responsible for cross-browser consistency compliance and standards.
- Participated in development of key web based application strategy elements to be sourced across all sites.
- Served as WordPress Subject Matter Expert and post-launch development lead for Placewise website.
Web Developer at Oralabs, Inc.
Mar 2010 - Sep 2011
Managed the redevelopment of corporate site and promotional products industry marketing effort.
Web Design & Development, Email Marketing, Print Advertisements, Product & Packaging Design, Video Production, Catalog Layout & Design.
- Served as lead developer in charge of the relaunch of oralabs.com.
- Maintained and redeveloped leashables.com site.
- Acquired responsibility for Leashables marketing efforts.
- Led product packaging design for partnership with Procter & Gamble; including the Scope Outlast minibrush with over $3M in first year sales.
- Created and developed email marketing campaign HTML templates.
- Served as a technical resource for co-workers and management team; solving problems with databases, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Contributed key processes for art and web creation requests with the integration of SharePoint software.