Colonie Shopping Ctr
Every site we create should pass a series of checkpoints and validations. By creating and adhering to best-practices and standards; we deliver performant, clean sites to the engineering team and ultimately the client. Our personal gain is a portfolio of sites that we would love to show off from the code side.
ARAI & Accessibility
- 'Pompiere' is currently being requested twice
- Currently, there are 15 unminified css files, and 19 js files being called
- Fontawesome is an enormous individual call, and should instead be imported into Sass, then concatenated and minified.
- Fallback to server if CDN fails
- All JS function calls in one file, plus global inits
- see example
- Google Page Speed test
- Why/how is device-detection being used?
- Are we supporting IE7? IE8?
- Site is currently 3.9MB, with a 6.11 second load time.